Prof. Hans Georg Näder
Born in Duderstadt on 4 September, 1961, Prof. Hans Georg Näder studied Business Administration at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. Since 1990, he is a Managing Partner of the Otto Bock Group, which includes the medical technology company Otto Bock HealthCare, Otto Bock Kunststoff, the leading supplier of primary products for the automotive and furniture industries, and the IT service provider Sycor. In
2003, he won the award of "Entrepreneur of the Year" in the prestigious "Industry" category and inclusion in the international "Hall of Fame" of the most successful entrepreneurs. In 2005, he was presented with the state of Lower Saxony's national award for outstanding entrepreneurial commitment.
Since 2005, he has been an honorary professor at the PFH Private University of Applied Sciences.
Work and research interests
- International management
- Technology and innovation management
- Knowledge management
- Company succession/risk management in family-run businesses
- Business practice in medical technology
Visions and objectives
- To make entrepreneurship tangible in practice
- To sensitise new managerial blood to responsible entrepreneurial behaviour
- To pinpoint strategic requirements on a global market leader from the SME sector
- To highlight the importance of the "human factor" as the key resource of innovative companies