Prof. Dr. Kai C. Andrejewski
After completing his studies in Business Administration in Göttingen in 1993, Kai C. Andrejewski (born in 1967) joined Coopers & Lybrand Westdeutschland AG. In 1998, he switched to Arthur Andersen GmbH. During this period, he was appointed as a tax adviser in 1998 and a public auditor in 2001. In 2002, Kai C. Andrejewski joined KPMG, where, to the present day, he has been employed on an international basis at various locations (Berlin, Paris and Munich). He was awarded a doctorate by the University of Ulm in 2006.
In addition to his practical activities in companies, Andrejewski has gathered extensive teaching experience in the field of international accounting, for example at the Universities of Ulm, Erlangen and Ingolstadt. A proven expert in issues relating to the application of International Financial Standards, he is also a member of the Audit Committee of the Chamber of Public Auditors, among others. In addition to his professorial activity at the PFH, which he carries out on a part-time basis, Kai C. Andrejewski will continue his activity as a partner with the renowned public auditing and consulting company KPMG.
Kai C. Andrejewski is married, is the father of two daughters and lives in Munich.
Work and research interests
- International accounting
- Accounting, specialising in leasing and off-balance-sheet transactions
- Industry focus area in accounting (aerospace)
- Developments in the occupational profile of the public auditor
- Tax law reforms and impact on international accounting
Visions and objectives
- To set up a nationally and internationally recognised institute for international auditing and accounting
- To expand University partnerships with industrial enterprises and public auditing companies
- To impart an understanding of accounting in the context of developments on the financial market
- To promote international exchange
- To disseminate experience from international professional practice to a studium generale