Prof. Dr. sc. agr. Julian Voss
Dr. Julian Voss studied Business Administration at PFH from October 2001, specialising in IT Business Account Management and Eastern Europe, and graduated with a Diplom in September 2005.
From October 2005 until March 2008, he was employed as a research assistant at Georg-August University, Göttingen. His research interests were customer relationship management in agribusiness and marketing strategies for regional, protected food specialities. In addition, he carried out numerous practically relevant market research projects for providers of external funding from the agribusiness sector.
His doctorate, which he wrote at that time, dealt with the topic of "customer relationship management in agribusiness". The study received an award: In October 2008, the Verbindungsstelle Landwirtschaft-Industrie awarded it the AgriFoodBusiness prize, one of the most important industry prizes.
Since April 2008, Dr. Voss has been a Managing Partner of Agrifood Consulting, a boutique consulting firm for international projects in the agribusiness value chains.
He has always remained linked to the PFH since his graduation. For example, he is the chair of the Club der Alumni der PFH e. V. and is committed to linking students and alumni together both during and after their studies.
He is married and lives in Braunschweig.
Work and research interests
- Marketing and sales management
- Innovative applied market research
- Value chain consulting
- Business administration in the food and agribusiness
Visions and objectives
- To set up a nationally and internationally recognised institute for food and agribusiness research
- To expand the University's partnerships with companies and associations from the agricultural and food industry
- To strengthen the image of the agricultural and food industry as an attractive employer for young and high potentials