A distance learning study programme at PFH Private University of Applied Sciences is an excellent opportunity to acquire new know-how in an active and target-oriented manner. It gives a long-term boost to graduates' professional careers. PFH currently offers German-taught degree programmes in the areas of Business Sciences, Psychology and Business Psychology, Business Law, and Industrial Engineering and Management. Our range of courses includes four business administration programmes, five psychology/business psychology programmes and two bachelor's and master's programmes in business law, as well as a bachelor's programme in industrial engineering and management. Within these programmes, you may choose occupation-specific majors tailored to your further education needs. All distance learning study programmes are fully accredited and state-recognised bachelor and master's degree programmes.
Benefits of a PFH distance learning study programme
A distance learning study programme from abroad is likewise possible thanks to our collaborative partners throughout the world. We offer individually tailored Bachelor's, Master's or MBA qualifications, depending on prior education and objectives. At the same time, the PFH distance-learning study programme is taken in parallel with employment. This enables students to study and work at the same time, thereby securing their livelihood.
Distance learning students acquire additional flexibility by being able to organise their learning workload individually in terms of place and time. They are often already able to use the learned content in their current jobs while still studying. Furthermore, graduates from a PFH distance learning study programme enjoy an excellent reputation with employers, being regarded as determined, industrious, organised and resilient.
Academic success due to a fully developed didactic concept
Our distance learning courses are based on following didactic pillars which combine all the components that are crucial to success in the distance learning study programme:
- Practically relevant academic programmes
- Full-time professors and practically experienced lecturers
- A fully developed didactic blended learning concept with a proven mix of distance learning units, partly voluntary, free on-campus phases, assignments by correspondence, videos and audio books
- The virtual campus, myPFH, our e-learning platform
- A broad range of services that facilitate studying. Furthermore, students can avail themselves of our online forum to discuss with like-minded people and contact the University directly.